Monday, April 11, 2016

Thoughts for 4/11/16

Wow, we are almost ½ way through April. I seriously feel as though I have done nothing this entire month. The only things I can honestly remember doing this month are being really tired and thus taking a lot of naps. This bums me out though. It makes me feel like I am not doing my job right or that I am not cut out for what I do, so I decided to take a more serious look at what I have accomplished this month so that I can get a better idea as to how productive I have been so far.

1 Prepared and finalized 2016 first Quarter taxes
2 Finished my business plan or when I up and move everything to Media
3 Finished every project, assignment, and homework for every class up till graduation day (so all I have left is exams)
4 Programmed two 4 week workshops, and 1 workshop by myself, and I have one more in the works
5 Programmed an additional 2 workshops with friends, and have 2 more in the works
6 Branched my company out to a new product line and am now offering retail
7 Started my summer deals for personal training
8 I didn’t die

I always add the didn’t die, because with my anxiety, no matter how much I shut down those fears and know that my stress isn’t going to kill me, I’m always happy to say that I didn’t die as an accomplishment.  I was hoping to come up with a list of 10 accomplishments, and if I add the house parties, and mommy duties to that list I would have 10.

As someone who constantly looks at the situation with “what is the worst outcome possible” it is nice to look back sometimes and see that the worst did not happen, and that everything is still ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment